Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Word of the year

Ok since everyone else is doing it... and I think the idea is a good one since I am not much for the whole resolution thing, here I am to play along.   My word is PASSION.


http://www.123marketing.com/blog/internetmarketing/general/im-just-different/

Passion for life, for crafts, for taking photos, family, working on my Mary Kay business, running, eating healthy (most of the time), and so much more. I don't really have too much to say about it other than I am going to focus more on my passions each and every day. I see too many people let their passions fall by the wayside for whatever reason whether it be kids, life events, or other things that keep us from doing what we love even if just for an hour a day or an hour a week. We all need time for us to make and keep us all who we are and who we are meant to be!   So get out there and live your passion.. whatever it might be and wheterver it might take you :)


http://envisionedentrepreneur.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Passion.jpg Be back tomorrow with some fun projects to share! Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years eve and day!

1 comments:

Katy @ Lolly Linens said... [Reply]

My word is Happiness! (Giving and Finding)