Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mini Vday Banner

Well I hope everyone is staying warm out there!! Yesterday I braved the cold and went out in 12 degree weather for a 3 mile run (call me crazy, just do it, whatev). Wow Wow Wow. It felt great for the 2nd and 3rd miles lol. This morning as I write this it is about 9 degrees I think. Really makes me want to get real clothes on and head to work, right?? NO WAY!!! Especially when I have a little jaunt from where I have to park til I get there to the door. Yesterday I think I drank about 5 cups of tea just to feel warm inside!

 Anyway, after making all my fun deco for home, I felt like I needed just a little something for work :) After all I am there 8 hours each day and everyone seems to enjoy when I do put up little seasonal banners.

Nothing big or super fancy pants here but I thought I'd share anyway since everyone is still working on Valentines deco all over the place!

I used the same paper I used for my Floating Valentines and similiar sizes too I think. George basic shapes heart @ 1 1/14" and 1 1/2" is all it took!! I used the cricut to cut those bad boys out and some letters to spell out Be Mine. I double sided them again so if it spun it was ok and it looks so pretty.


 
 

After it was all assembled I (attempted) attempted to get some nicer shots of my pretty little banner.



 
Kind of obsessed with this polka dot paper- shoot!!

8 comments:

Amy said... [Reply]

So cute! And props for getting that run in in such cold weather! I'd use 9 degree weather as an excuse NOT to run! :)

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said... [Reply]

Cute :-)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Love it! I definitely think it's great to decorate your work space, too! I always get those gel decals for holidays and stick them on the windows at work!
I'd love for you to share this at my link party! http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/2013/01/craft-yourself-crazy-link-party-4.html

Chloe

Katie said... [Reply]

You are on a real roll with all the V-day projects! I bet your house is just beautiful and festive. Thanks for sharing on A Crafty Soiree :)

Maria said... [Reply]

So awesome you got a 3 mile run in in this freezing cold weather...really admire that! i love the hearts...so pretty and festive! you make me want to craft more often! i plan on working on some things tonight :)
have a relaxing one. <3<3<3
maria

Unknown said... [Reply]

So so cute! I love this!

Diana of Diana Rambles said... [Reply]

Adorable!!

Unknown said... [Reply]

Your banner is adorable!! I love it. I am thrilled that you shared with us at A Bouquet of Talent this week.

I'm going to stop complaining about our 32 degree temps. LOL Stay warm and have a wonderful weekend! :)
Hugs
Kathy @ www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com