Sunday, January 20, 2013

Facebook!!

I was going to wait to even let you all know I joined facebook, but magically over the weekend two of you craft lovers have found me already!!

So exciting yet embarrassed because there is literally NOTHING there yet. I am also not sure to what capacity I will use my facebook page, this is all TBD.

But if you want to LIKE my page, the link is: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/OhScrapThat/427867650619761   or you can just search for Oh Scrap that.

I hope this blog continues to grow and allow me the opportunity to inpsire others and to meet such amazing women and crafters. :) Hope you are all enjoying the last hours and the day and that if your weather was as beautiful as mine, that you got out to enjoy it!

In other news, I do hope to have an about me page (SOON!!!! this week?) and get a cute little signature so I look legit. There just never seems to be enough hours in the day. It doesn't help I have no motivation to get up on the weekends OR we stay up too late.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Fabrizia@FabTwigs said... [Reply]

Hi Jodi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment! Love your story! ;-) I am your newest follower! :-)