Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My (one and probably only) Valentines day decoration

First and foremost I want to say thank you to the many new followers I have gained in the past few weeks :) I am prety much beyond excited to have you all here!!

Next, and very seriously, I present you my (one and probably only) valentines day inspired project. Although this might be a lie, because as i type this I am already thinking of some other options that would cost me nothing to make... so hold tight!!

So anyway, I have seen a few different versions of button heart decorations out there and knew I just HAD TO make one. So here I am with a little share-age just for you. Nothing extraordinary, but share-able none the less. I was pretty excited with some of the cute buttons I found in my stash that really made it work.


Aren't the buttons just so cute?? I may be obsessed, slightly. My husband asked me, twice within the hour I belive, who I was making this for.  I told him it was for the house. He asked me "why, its only January?" He is a smart man, yes, but some things he will just never understand!  And yes, before you ask, I do have a pineapple cork holder and a lighted wine bottle (flipflop-only really bought it for the label) and a wine on this storage piece. And yes, this is also one of the first things you see when you come through the door.  I might like wine almost as much as crafting with related items. Shhh, don't tell.

15 comments:

Angie Generose said... [Reply]

That is very cute! I love how you used different shapes and colors of buttons.

I host a link party each Thursday and would love to have you join us to share this.

Thanks for the great post!

-Angie
www.easylivingmom.com

Jenna said... [Reply]

Love these! 1st time I have seen one! This is so cute!

Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

This is sooo cute and I just love a great stash busting project!
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Jovana {TasteofAugust} said... [Reply]

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now your newest follower and cant wait to learn more about you and your life through your blog posts!
Jovana
http://tasteofaugust.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said... [Reply]

Love the Valentine's inspiration, I am thinking of making some of my own!
I saw you linked up over at Easy Living Mom.
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Emily Thompson said... [Reply]

super cute! Have you linked up?
http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2013/01/our-homemade-christmas.html

Jourdan @ Two Million Miles said... [Reply]

That is adorable!!

Looks like I need to go find me some buttons!

DesignedByBH said... [Reply]

Love this! I'm a "button girl" so I might just have to do this myself! :)

Diana of Diana Rambles said... [Reply]

Love the use of the music! So pretty!

Janice Kay Schaub said... [Reply]

I love this, and its something that you can leave out all year
Janice

Janice Kay Schaub said... [Reply]

I love this, and its something that you can leave out all year
Janice

malia said... [Reply]

What a darling project! You are inspiring me to create something similar... so sweet! xo

homemaker-mom said... [Reply]

ok this is a great idea & super cute. I have left over scrap paper & buttons I could use for this! Thanks for the inspiration!
U have a great blog.
I am stopping by today from Mop It Up Mondays Blog Hop!

Jill @Two Yellow Birds Decor said... [Reply]

That is darling Jodi!! I love the sheet music paper in the background as well. Too cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Thursday's Temptation. I am going to be featuring this tonight on my blog at this weeks link party!
Jill

Unknown said... [Reply]

Very cute! And I totally noticed the wine bottle in the background - nothing better than wine and crafting - lol! We could be good friends :)
-Cathy@LemonTreeDwelling

Oh - and I'm following you now! :)