Thursday, November 1, 2012

My love affair with buttons

Ok tomorrow comes the real post I wanted to do.. not that this one is a figment of your imagination... just not that next post I had in my head.
Anyway, for the project I am working on (which will be presented to you tomorrow) I needed to, once again, sort through my button supply. I am most often attracted to the silver metal buttons or ones with sparkle. These two mason jar lids are filled to the brim with such buttons. These are just a small sample of the awesome buttons that I am thankful for every day. They were all free and allow my creativity to go wile without killing my budget, which buttons sadly can do.
What do you like to do/craft with extra or old buttons??


1 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said... [Reply]

Ha! Sorting through my buttons is something I do to relax! I find them fascinating. Someone gave me 2 boxes (big ones) of buttons that her mother and grandmother saved. Some of them are from coats from the 20's! So fun!