Saturday, November 10, 2012

Slow week

I don't know about anyone else but this week has not been a good one for completing my craft to do list. I tried a few things that didn't work out and am still in the working phases of lots more. Either way I do have a second Thanksgiving banner to share. The first was just to understated for where it was hanging and after making letters for my crafty neighbor, I was even more unsatisfied. So today I present to you, more banners!
The first picture includes one for me and one for my sister. The second is mini that I hung on the outside of my cubicle at work. Got lots of compliments on the overall look but specifically the "rustic" colors. I hope everyone else is having fun prepping for there holidays. By the looks on pinterest and sites I follow, you are! Have a great weekend and maybe I will be back with another post later... * crosses fingers *

0 comments: