I don't have picture of each step because I was just too gung ho about it and because all boxes are so different.
To start for this one I used some 8.5/11 papers I picked up at Michael's for a previous project and just cut pieces to size for each of the sides. I mod-podged them on and let it all dry!! Then I came back and added the ribbon and button flower so WALA!!!
I did leave the edges uncovered because I just wasn't sure I wanted to mess with those little tiny strips of paper and I kind of liked the look it gave the box. Also, you can see that there is no clasp or closure to this box. I kind of like it that way and I am not really sure yet whether or not I will replace the one that I removed.