Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inspiration Thursday #8

Hey everyone- you made it to another Thursday! :) Congrats! I almost forgot it was Thursday because I know I work this weekend so it doesn't have the meaning it normally does. (except weekends at work we can wear yoga pants and a hoodie if we want!!)

So here I am with some more wonderfully inspiring quotes. Thanks to those of you who have left comments regarding the quotes I share each week- it really means an awful lot to me.

John Green
(source) This is something I have to remind myself from time to time. Remember to slow down a little and take in the little things

"Remember who you are and what you stand for"
(source) Clever tattoo idea and really wonderful reminder.

never thought about it quite this way...
(source) seriously. the sooner you learn, the better. Sometimes it just happens and there is nothing you can do about it. seriously.

"Keep people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, inspire you, enhance you and make you happy. If you have people who do none of the above... let them go."
(source) very important- don't surround yourself with toxic people with toxic lives.

Yes!
(source) definitely not an easy feat, by any means. But it is always an eye opener after something bad happens- to open your eyes and see all the good around you.

I have some projects that I am ready to tear into when I have off Monday and Tuesday. I hope to at least make some kind of progress in getting both crafty and household things done (or at least more caught up) since the last few months have been somewhat of a rat race.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and some wonderful weather! :)

0 comments: