Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thrifty finds


Back in April, we ventured up to my sister’s again to celebrate April  birthdays- aka my sister and I’s hubby’s who had birthdays April 16 and 19 (a few years apart but still weird).

My sister and mom had tried to go check out this neato antique barn a while ago but were there with my sister’s kiddos and they weren't really making it too easy. So since I was there too, we decided to venture over there and check it out.

Some of the items were a little pricey, and I wasn’t really in NEED of anything, but I did find a few fun little treasures that I thought you all might enjoy being shared.
I found this cool bottle with a star shape indentation that looked just so neat and was only a few dollars.
Up in the super bargain room I found this awesome sign that was right up my alley- I proudly hung it in my little wine nook!

0 comments: