Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspiration Thursday #9

I can't believe it was last Thursday the last time I posted here. The good news is that I got some fun craft projects done on my days off Monday and Tuesday and hope to do some serious writing tonight after work. Can't wait to show you what I have been up to. (hint: if you follow me on instagram, you already saw some previews)

Anyhow, onto your weekly dose of inspiration from me :)

lost chances happen...
Don't waste an opportunity or a chance to say or do what you really wish you had the courage to do.

That is an amazing quote.
What an interesting perspective

Silver Linings Playbook
Haven't seen this movie yet, but plan on it, and totally love this quote. What a great reminder.

Art Journal Caravan™
What a cool print and such a cool message. Don't get so busy putting yourself down that you forget to lift yourself up!

Happy Thursday crafty lovies. Be back tomorrow with a fun, summery project :)

0 comments: