Thursday, April 25, 2013

Inspiration Thursday # 7

So have I mentioned that life never, EVER seems to slow down?? Seriously. This whole week has just felt like I was constantly behind, missing something, maybe even losing my mind? One thing I have been missing really badly is my craft time and hopefully soon I can get back into a groove of not feeling so.darn.behind.

Speaking of behind- not that kind!- here I am for a better late than never version of Inspiration Thursdays!

Do what is right...
This one really resonated with me today. I feel like if you spend too much time worried about what others feel you should do or how you should live your life, you lose so much. It is so hard to make peace with doing what is right for you, even if others whole-heartedly disagree


"what sets you apart may seem like a burden, but it's not, and most of the time it's what makes you great." emma stone.

How true this is!! Remember that even though you see something in yourself that you feel is a negative, someone is out there to balance you out and it makes it GREAT!!! Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't admired by others.


lakota prayer

Can I just tell you how BEAUTIFUL this is??? sooooo beautiful.


so simple! ......

What a wonderful reminder. Do what brings you Joy and you will have more JOY :) So easy to forget in the hustle and bustle of the 2013 life. 

I hope you found one of these to connect to in some small (or big) way and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I hope to be back next week some creative posts (oh, please?!?!) I seriously have a list of things I want to make/do but need to have the time in the evenings after work to do so. 

Take care and Happy (almost) weekend!!


0 comments: