Monday, April 8, 2013

Easy Scarf Storage

Last week I was perusing a linky party and found this great idea for a Scarf Organizer from The Crafty Scientist. It was too smart of an idea NOT to recreate. I have a bit of a scarf promblem and love to wear them all the time. They are nice for keeping winter winds of your neck or even a warm breezy day when springs rolls in.


I do not have pictures of each step of the way, but it is literally as easy as tying each of the rings to the hangers and then to themselves. This project only cost me $1.06 for the shower rings from the dollar tree. Can't be beat.


This is just some of the scarves I have collected - the ones I tend to wear the most. Isn't this such a great solution for storing scarves for those of us who just can't have enough?? I sure thought so.

My goal this week is to work on one room or area of the house each night after work. My parent's are coming to spend the night Saturday to watch me run my first 10k on Sunday and I just want the house to be nice and tidy. They don't usually stay over, but the race starts really early and we live about 20 minutes closer to Hershey than they do. I have a few small projects I hope to post this week in amongst the cleaning madness.

Happy Monday all!! I hope you all had a super wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

OMGosh, Jodi! I'm so excited and I LOOOOOOVE it! I am super-jealous of your scarf collection too! What did you use to tie together the shower curtain rings? Zip ties or rubber bands? I love it and thank you so much for the link back - I'm so flattered and excited you liked it enough to create your own! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist

ChrissyBernal said... [Reply]

Wonderful idea!!!

Maria said... [Reply]

That's a fantastic idea! I will have to give this a try soon! I organized my closet a couple months ago and all my scarves are folded in a box. Neatly, but I still have to dig to get to them. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day! Xoxox