Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick little update

Hi friends. Two kinda big deal moments today.
#1 Switched all my stuff from google to Bloglovin since the end of the google reader world is coming this summer I figured I would just get it over with and do it.
#2 I finally just went ahead and added those gosh darn social media buttons. I still don't know what half of the ones I opted out of adding are. You would think that in my age I would be totally on top of all this jazz and I am just not. Way to a kick a girl when she's down.

But seriously these things are a big deal to me as I am constantly finding myself saying.. man I wish there were more hours in the day!!

Hopefully I can post something of real substance this week.. Probably not for Wednesday since I spent the whole evening getting my awesome icons from here, uploading to Photobucket and well.. you know non online activities.

With that being said, I hope you all are having a great week and follow me on facebook because I tend to update with random pictures or other things to stay connected.

Take care all :)

2 comments:

Maria said... [Reply]

more hours in a day would be wonderful. i think there should be 48 hours in a day!!

i hope the week slows down for you and you're having a great day. xoxo
maria

Unknown said... [Reply]

Good for you, Jodi! I had help with mine....otherwise I still wouldn't have them up! Something of real substance? Who has time for that....!? Ha!