Thursday, September 26, 2013

Checking in

If you follow me on IG (you should if you don't!) You have seen some sneak peekers of what I have been working on.

I haven't had a chance to sit at the computer at home and upload photos of EVERYTHING just yet (hopefully this evening). I did want to pop in and share those IG pics for those of you who maybe didn't see them. It has been busy between life, working, and training for my upcoming half marathon. Things will get a little more crazy before they die down after my half in October. In the meantime, I am trying to squeeze in quick but fun crafts. This is SO easy for me since I absolutely love this time of year (as you may have read about in this post.

This isn't everything I have been working on, but I wanted to share SOMETHING since it feels like it has been forever since I updated.




Be on the lookout for another post with more pictures and more explanation of whats been going on in craft land at my house. Hope you are all getting geared up for the fall season (even if that just includes Starbucks pumpkin coffee or lattes!) 

Talk to you all soon!

1 comments:

Maria said... [Reply]

i hope you get to get your craft on as much as you want this coming month! happy alllmmossttt october, my friend! hope it's a beautiful one for you! xoxox
maria