Friday, July 20, 2012

Funny bone

Tonight after I got all my grown up chores done, I hit my creativity button and realized after I started had the blue page done that my plan for these pages was rather ironic :). You see, my sister went to an off campus of Penn State whose colors are blue and white (granted, not the blue I chose but still) and her husband went to Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pa and they are the Red Devils. If only I could say I had the intentions of this when I actually took the pictures filtering these colors... but either way, I really like how these pages turned out!
Hopefully it will be a productive weekend for me since they are calling for lots of (overdue) rain in my area. Sadly these means no running or time at the pool, but I guess we've had quite a long period where I have had lots of time to do so and I can't complain :)
Happy weekend!


0 comments: