Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inspiration Thursday

Well another slow (read: nonexistent) crafty week here. Too many other things going on which required my attention and/or energy that I had left at the end of the work day. While I am glad it is Thursday, I'd be even more so if it was Friday.. or really Saturday because then I wouldn't have to get up and go to work!!

I digress, here I am with a little happy, sparkly and shiny to the almost end of the week.


via


via


via


via

I especially like the last one. I guess it seems a little poetic to me. I think it can mean different levels of things to different people dependent upon where you are in life at the time.

Hopefully I will soon get back to some crafty shenans again soon now that some of my other "projects" are coming to a close. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a crafty one at that!! I might even get my craft on.. maybe even on my wedding album. Bout time that sucker gets finished.. our 4 year anniversary is in a matter of 2 months!! WHEW!

1 comments:

Maria said... [Reply]

i hope you get more crafting time in this month! :)
thanks for always sharing the sweet quotes. <3<3<3